Share This Infographic:
Key Points from this Infographic:
- Nearly a third (31 percent) of IT professionals say the work they are currently doing is the most stressful of their career
- More than four out of five (81 percent) entry- to mid-level IT workers and more than six out of ten (65 percent) senior IT professionals say that stress causes them to initiate a job search
- Thirty-one percent of IT professionals now rank “keeping up with organizational requests/workload” as the most stressful, followed by 28 percent choosing “keeping up with technology” and 23 percent chose “impact on work/life balance”
- Sixty-one percent of senior IT professionals report they are expected to be accessible 24x7 (increasing from 57 percent in 2013)
- Only about one of ten (12 percent) senior IT professionals report 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. accessibility as the expectation, compared to 48 percent of entry- to mid-level IT professionals
- Forty-seven percent of senior IT professionals report that they are expected to be available 24x7 while on vacation
- Sixty-four percent of senior IT professionals and 58 percent of entry- to mid-level IT professionals indicate they are proud of their career choice and their current role, assignments and responsibilities
- Seventy-nine percent of senior IT professionals indicate that they would still choose IT as a career, while 76 percent of entry- to mid-level IT professionals would do the same
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into IT human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. We provide IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise and IT services to help our clients plan, build and run their critical business initiatives. Through our range of quality-focused delivery models, we meet our clients where they are, and take them where they want to go, the way they want to get there.
Add This Infographic to your Website for Free!
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog or website...