The Cure for Healthcare Challenges: Winning the War for Talent
Share This Infographic:
Key Points from This Infographic:
- 96,402 hospital deaths could have potentially been avoided
- In 2008, expenditures in the U.S. on healthcare surpassed $2.3 trillion
- The government is taking legislative action to address healthcare issues through the HITECH Act, ICD-10-CM, HIPAA 5010 and PPACA
- 58 percent of healthcare CIOs named EMR systems as the most important IT projects over the next 24 months
- The cost to implement new HIS technology at U.S. hospitals averages $80 to $100 thousand per bed
- 29 percent of healthcare organizations are currently implementing or plan to begin security initiatives in the next 12 months
- 70 percent of CIOs said that they are facing a lack of available professionals to implement EHR
- 96 percent of healthcare IT managers believe that there will be between 50,000 to 200,000 new healthcare IT jobs created by 2015
About TEKsystems® Healthcare Practice:
Leaders within the healthcare industry must navigate a fast-changing landscape. For the last 25 years, TEKsystems has partnered with healthcare organizations to help them overcome challenges and capitalize on technology-enabled competitive advantages. Designed to achieve your specific business goals and outcomes, our services offer modular and end to end solutions to drive better healthcare outcomes. Learn more about our healthcare IT services, about how the right technical talent can help you address your healthcare IT challenges.
Add This Infographic to your Website for Free!
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog or website...