Race to the ICD-10 Finish Line
Share This Infographic:
Key Points from This Infographic:
- 50 percent of healthcare organizations underestimated the impact ICD-10 would have on their business
- Over 60 percent of organizations will spend over $10 million on their ICD-10 implementation
- Only 1 percent of healthcare organizations have completed all stages of their ICD-10 implementation
- 75 percent of healthcare organizations will partner with a vendor to implement ICD-10
- 55 percent of organizations cite hiring/staff as one of their greatest challenges associated with ICD-10
- Eight out of 10 healthcare IT skills were classified as high need by CIOs for ICD-10
- Project manager and coding specialist are considered the most important skills for ICD-10 implementation
About TEKsystems® ICD-10 Services:
TEKsystems' experience in partnering with over 500 healthcare organizations annually equips us with an in-depth understanding of the healthcare industry and practical insight into how to best execute initiatives. Further, our ICD-10 leadership team is trained according to the World Health Organization's standards and possesses extensive experience supporting ICD-10 transitions in international markets, allowing us to address all the requirements for a successful migration.
Add This Infographic to your Website for Free!
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog or website...