Practical Business Intelligence Strategies: Getting the Best ROI
Share This Infographic:
Key Points from This Infographic:
- In 2012, the North American business intelligence (BI) services market was worth $5.5 billion, and was expected to grow by about eight percent through 2013
- Companies leverage BI to make the right decisions to gain a consistent view of the organization, contain cost, discover potential business risks, determine where to make investments and make predictions
- 70 percent of IT decision-makers say their business counterparts are somewhat, not very or not at all engaged in data governance processes
- 46 percent of IT leaders report their BI structures rarely or never incorporate a formal data quality program that includes data quality scorecards
- 53 percent of survey respondents are neutral or disagree that their company’s BI initiatives help them compare results in real time
- Companies can create successful BI programs by making sure these factors are in place:
- Align teams with defined roles and responsibilities
- Track and prove data quality over time with scorecards and dashboards
- Build prototypes that answer business questions and help IT and business align
- Evaluate the cost/benefit of BI projects by answering specific business questions
- Count the cost of DW and data quality separately from an ROI assessment for BI analytics and reporting
About TEKsystems Business Intelligence Services:
Our Business Intelligence (BI) services help clients optimize how corporate data is moved, consumed and governed. Our Data Services are delivered through a fully outsourced model, a co-sourced managed services model or via factory delivery for report development, ETL development and unit testing. Learn more about our BI Services and how Practical Business Intelligence Strategies can help you get the best ROI.
Add This Infographic to your Website for Free!
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog or website...