Key Points from This Infographic:
- In 2011, 91 percent of IT leaders expected to increase or maintain IT infrastructure spending
- 75 percent of IT leaders say workforce planning doesn’t or only sometimes gets the attention it deserves
- Less than 10 percent of IT organizations have a formal workforce plan
- More than 60 percent of IT leaders are highly concerned about the potential risks of failing to secure the right IT professionals
- IT leaders report that failing to secure the right IT talent has led to missed or delayed project deadlines (69 percent), technical complications/rework (62 percent), and decreased productivity (58 percent)
- 79 percent of companies nationwide report a big gap in their talent pipeline
- 81 percent of IT leaders agree that the skill set composition of their project teams will need to change as they move through the plan, build and run stages of a project
- To minimize people-based risks, IT leaders should plan for workforce needs proactively, think about projects holistically, consider all talent solution options, work with a third party to tap into the largest talent network possible, and ensure formal methods are in place for developing and retaining high performers
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into IT human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. We provide IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise and IT services to help our clients plan, build and run their critical business initiatives. Through our range of quality-focused delivery models, we meet our clients where they are, and take them where they want to go, the way they want to get there.
Add This Infographic to your Website for Free!
Simply copy the code below and paste it into the HTML of your blog or website...